- Area Size
Adelaide Hills Council
"Exceptional Boutique Vineyard with Guaranteed Lease Income "
Situated amongst many of the most prestigious producers in arguably the “dress circle” of the Adelaide Hills this lifestyle vineyard property presents an excellent opportunity for industry participants and investors alike to gain a strategic foothold into the tightly held Adelaide Hills wine region.
Established from 2003-2005 the property is nestled between the townships of Woodside and Lobethal on the tourist trail approximately 30 minutes from Adelaide and offers an idyllic Hills lifestyle. The total planted area is approximately 10.5 hectares of vines, with a further 3 hectares of soil prepared for vineyard expansion if desired. The property’s irrigation is completely integrated and automated. The infrastructure includes main pipelines, dripper lines and frost sprinklers to parts of the vineyard.
– Guaranteed lease income of $50,000 per annum for 2 years if desired by purchaser
– Total land area of approximately 17.84 hectares
– Approximately 10.5 hectares planted to Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, and Pinot Gris Samples of wine grown in this vineyard are available for tasting
– Approximately 3 hectares suitable for further development as desired
– Substantial underground water assets with a license of 25 Megalitres
– Bore drilled by Walsh Drilling in 2019, 20,000 Gal per Hr Salts under 500-600ppm, drillers report available on request
– Management expertise in place for vineyard
– Elevated site with superb views and cleared house sites with graded driveway access
– Ideally located with convenient access to Adelaide and the surrounding Adelaide Hills region, benefiting from all the lifestyle attractions that lure people to the hills
To inspect the property or to obtain a copy of the Information Memorandum contact agent James Sexton, 0418 827 669 / James@SextonGloverWatts.com.au